Time & Location
Nov 11, 2023, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM MST
Families Forward Resource Center, 12000 E 47th Ave, Denver, CO 80239, USA
About The Event
This event prioritizes mental health, self-care and culturally responsive support for BIPOC families with elementary and middle school youth.
✨ Highlights ✨
- Culturally Responsive: For BIPOC Families with Youth
- Proactive Mental Health & Wellness Strategies
- Workshops on Parenting and Child Mental Health Support
- Grief Coping Techniques
- Access to Community Resources
- Guest Speakers and Experts
Don't miss the chance to foster a healthier and happier family environment. Let's break the stigma together and embrace mental wellness.